Walk in interview is a new trend in Dubai, UAE for fresher’s who are looking forward to having a great career ahead. There is no doubt that Dubai is a land of opportunity for job seekers and it’s become a dream place for a job for every fresher. By many surveys, I observe that Walk in Interviews in Dubai is way better than sending CVs to random emails from your home. According to some surveys, almost one million people visit UAE daily and more than half of them are job seekers.
For Daily Khaleej Times Jobs: Click Here
Walk in Interview in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Across UAE
Walk in Interviews in Today’s Era
Today, in this modern and educated era almost every one of us is well aware of it, but let’s suppose for a moment that we aren’t aware of this concept, then what’s the first thought would come in your mind? It’s obvious, What are the interviewers of Dubai think about these interviews? Would they prefer it over the random CVs popup in their emails?
What is Walk in Interview?
Basically, it means as a condition where a person who has come for an interview reaches the respective office without a certain appointment. These kinds of interviews have the following features:
- No appointment required.
- A very short interview like a meet and greet session.
- The interviewer asks only concern questions.
- It is used to filter a large number of candidates in less time.
- It is structured but unplanned and casual.
- It is used when a company wants to hire in masses but sometimes for screening only.
Walk in interview strategy is used to conduct numerous interviews in a day in order to hire in masses or to find the best among all the applicants. A date, time and location have been decided by HR and interviewees are advised to come to the specified location. Resume(s) are being skimmed by the HR team on the basis of one’s ability and previous experiences and then selects best among all the candidates.
Benefits of Walk in Interview in Dubai?
We can answer this question in two different ways, one in the employers’ perspective and the other in the job seekers’ perspective.
- If we look into the employers’ perspective, it is beneficial for them to check the efficiency of the interviewee. It helps them to meet a large number of prospective candidates in a short span of time. It also saves both time and resources of the organization.
- And now if we look into the job seekers’ perspective, it gives them a quick sense of the company’s philosophy without devoting much of their time and resource. And it is more of a casual meeting than the normal formal meeting.
And just like Dubai, Abu Dhabi is also a big hub of Interviews. There are also many companies that recruit employees via walk-in interview. And they have the same benefits as Dubai. So, if you are living in Abu Dhabi or near you can take advantage of walk-in interviews in Abu Dhabi as the companies also want you to come to them and be the part of their organization. For more details: Click Here
How to Get Walk in Interviews in Dubai?
Dubai Walkin Interviews This Week at Business Bay
There are lots of walkins you can find here with complete job details and salary information which is offered by several private companies in Business Bay Dubai, Ajman and Sharjah. Apply only if you are eligible for a job vacancy just by sending your updated CV to given email address or contact on given numbers below to your suitable vacancy.
Telecaller InternshipExpert Hub HR & Management ConsultancyDubai, United Arab Emirates
Field Sales ExecutiveThe Thought FactoryDubai, United Arab Emirates
Call Center AgentWe Cash Any Car Company LLCDubai, United Arab Emirates
Office Boy/CleanerAl Ruwad Group For BusinessDubai, United Arab Emirates
Cutting Machine OperatorsVeesham Printing PressDubai, United Arab Emirates