Website Transguard Group
- Transguard Group is currently recruiting for a Housekeeper for it’s Hospitality division. The successful candidate will be part of an exciting team, responsible for carrying out duties as outlined.
- Empty ashtrays and garbage containers.
- Replace towels, soap and other Hotel room supplies.
- Vacuum floors, draperies and upholstered furniture.
- Shampooing carpets and upholstered furniture.
- Sweep and mop floors and/or vacuum carpets.
- Scrub, disinfect and polish bathroom fixtures.
- Make Hotel beds and /or change bedding.
- Sort, count and fold linen.
- Report damage, theft and lost guest items to the Executive Housekeeper or Supervisor.
- Observe precautions required to protect hotel and guest property.
- Keep storage areas and carts well stocked, clean and tidy.
- Dust and polish furniture.
- Adhere to a Daily Task Sheet and ensure all Hotel room credits are completed per shift.
- Receiving and storing linens.
- Meet and greet guests with excellent customer service.
- Undertake the full sequence of Hotel room cleaning service.
- Collecting soiled linens and garbage.
- The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience;
- 1 to 3 years’ experience as a Housekeeper (Room Attendant/Public Area Cleaner)
- Must have the ability to communicate, read and write in English.
- Customer service oriented; a team player who is well organized with the ability to work under time constraints and pressure.
Company: Transguard Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A