View All Speedway JobsSpeedway
- The Operations Intern position is intended to give college students practical experience in retail operations within Speedway’s gasoline/convenience stores and to expose them to the variety of careers available within the retail industry.
- This is an innovative and demanding program offering highly motivated students the opportunity to refine their skills and gain new experiences in working with groups, understanding business metrics, and making a presentation to upper management.
- The intern has the opportunity to make a real difference by completing a group project and giving assessments of our company programs.
- The intern will also spend a large amount of time in the stores running register, checking in vendors, learning store operations and management duties, and will have an opportunity to actually manage the business for a few weeks.
- Weeks 7 & 8 à Time spent with HR, Recruiting, Merchandising, and Inventory Managers
- Week 10 at Corp. Headquartersà Complete Project/Evaluations/Presentations/Graduation
- Week 9 à Ride with District Manager
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have a Business related major
- Must be between Junior and Senior year of College
- Must have a demonstrated interest in retail operations as a career
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.00
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Education
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A