View All Sharaf DG JobsSharaf DG
The Key Account Manager will be responsible to maintain and expand relationships with strategically important customers. Responsible for achieving sales targets and assigned strategic account objectives. Represents the entire range of products and services to customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring customer’s needs and expectations are met by the company.
The Key Account Manager is responsible for achieving business objectives, KPIs and targets. The KAM needs to make/develop new customers in a manner that will achieve short and long-term, profitable growth.
This position requires extensive travel across the UAE, all prospective employees must pass a background check and must have Driving license and Vehicle.
- Prepare and deliver effective selling presentations that implement approved Customer Business Plans and employ effective game theory and negotiating strategies.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives of accounts.
- Identify sales opportunities, networking and fact-finding and calling on and closing new accounts.
- Participate in the integrated Commercial Planning Process through development of annual Customer Plans that support Brand and Channel Plans.
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in customer accounts.
- Manage and penetrate customers at all levels and develop relationships with accounts that enable achievement of plans and objectives.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proven account management experience in the system integration companies in UAE
Qualification & Experience:
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree / MBA
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Graduate degree or equivalent
- Experience (Yrs & Field) : Minimum 2-3 years of strategic sales experience in a business – to business sales environment.
Company: Sharaf DG
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Sales Business Development
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A