Website Sharaf DG
- The responsibilities of Project Sales Consultant, Commercial AV projects, includes
- Achieving sales targets and assigned strategic account objectives.
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with strategically important customers and supplier brands.
- Achieving business & strategic objectives, KPIs and targets.
- Representing the entire range of products and services to customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring customer’s needs and expectations are met by the company.
- Developing new customers in a manner that will achieve short and long-term, profitable growth.
- This position requires travel across the UAE, all prospective employees must pass a background check and must have valid UAE Driving license and Vehicle.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Develop timely and accurate forecasts (volume and spend) for accounts and revise based on actual performance.
- Manage the relationship with the customers at all levels and develop relationships with accounts that enable achievement of plans and objectives.
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Participate in the integrated Commercial Planning Process through development of annual Customer Plans that support Brand and Channel Plans.
- Prepare and deliver effective selling presentations that implement approved Customer Business Plans and employ effective game theory and negotiating strategies.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives of accounts.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in customer accounts.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Identify sales opportunities, networking and fact-finding and calling on and closing new accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Graduate degree or equivalent
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven Commercial AV business management experience in UAE
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience (Yrs & Field) : Minimum 6-7 years of strategic sales experience in a business – to business sales environment, handling Commercial AV business.
- Educational Qualification: Graduate degree or equivalent
Company: Sharaf DG
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Project Management
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A