Website Roads and Transport Authority
- Contribute to development of organization’s change management, strategy, and share the leadership of the resulting change programs.
- Lead the development of new business initiatives and advice the management with appropriate business strategies
- Drive and develop Strategy and Key Result Areas at organizational level, across and between functions and cascade down to operational levels.
- Identify, build and develop strategic partnerships and relationships with various stakeholders.
- Work in a consulting capacity with the strategic business units’ CEO and directors to produce suitable business and operational plans. Critiques annual updates of these plans.
- Develop strategy and planning by setting the numeric goals and key initiatives to achieve the goals, based on the current and expected performance.
- Align organizational performance with Strategic directions of the whole organization based on sound analysis of internal strengths, weaknesses and in consideration of external opportunities and threats.
- Lead and develop a high level of engagement in Strategy & Excellence team which develops corporate strategy for RTA
- Monitor the internal and external environment including internal resources and capabilities, stakeholders’ needs, expectations and satisfaction level, competitive business climate, technology trends and government activities in areas of transportation and related service/products.
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
- Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints.
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications.
- Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
- Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor in Business Administration or management from a recognized University.
- 7 years of relevant working experience.
Company: Roads and Transport Authority
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A