Website Roads and Transport Authority
- Recommend modifications to Call Center policies and procedures based on analysis of data.
- Periodically review SLA agreements with third parties to ensure service provided.
- Act as a technical liaison between multiple departments as required ensuring deliverables of Call Centres requirements.
- Monitor Call Center systems against vendor SLAs and KPIs for performance issues and provide action plans to address and improve.
- Maintenance of technical assets belonging to Call Center to ensure quality and audit compliances are met.
- Evaluate the Call Centers operations, processes, KPIs, SLAs, OLAs etc for accuracy, effectiveness.
- Evaluate Call Center owned technical systems in terms of efficiency suitability for business requirements and accuracy.
- Analyze raw data from across all Call Center operations systems, processes and operational and extract trends, results and analysis.
- Conduct business analysis activities and align technical systems.
- Sound knowledge of Contact Center technologies and platforms, and Knowledge of compliance and operating standards.
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
- Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
Qualification & Experience:
- 6 years of relevant experience to Contact Centers or Customer Service.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration from a recognized university.
Company: Roads and Transport Authority
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A