View All RTA JobsRoads and Transport Authority
- Monitor the performance of the contractors and maintain register/records of the results, quality of services, response rate and the compliance with the approved procedures in order to ensure that all technical and regulatory requirements are addressed
- Maintain support and maintenance contracts with the vendors , contractors to support the ITS systems and networks
- Ensure completion of the maintenance projects on time, within the budget and in conformance with specifications
- Preforms all of the required maintenances and security check for Costing system and make sure that all integrated system is link and available.
- Carry out ITS system maintenance functions either internally or by the use of contractors including the supervision and evaluation of consultants and contractors.
- Preparation of oral presentations and technical reports on ITS issues.
- Devise the appropriate corrective action for standard or frequent problems which ensures prompt correction of problem and mitigates the impact of the interruption of ITS systems and OCC Operation.
- Maintain ITS systems with all associated facilities to the highest standards.
- Prepare and present recommendations and reports regarding the performance of the ITS systems.
- Work with other project engineers to develop schedules and plans for the various elements of a project
- Preforms all of the required maintenances and security check for real time passenger information screen and system and make sure that all integrated system is link and available and make sure that information displayed on the screen it’s right.
- Ensure that the implementation vendor is meeting ITS operation system SLAs.
- Conduct scheduled checks to verify operation.
- Proven ability to develop quality standards, testing procedures, inspection reporting formats, and ability to conceptualize tasks and accomplish them.
- Good knowledge of statistical methods and their applications.
- Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications
- Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
- Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints.
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Excellent knowledge of Intelligent transport systems
- Proven knowledge in GPS,GPRS,PRI,LAN and WAN systems
- Excellent knowledge of IT networks and communication systems
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
Qualification & Experience:
- 8 years of working experience.
- Bachelor degree in Computer engineering/ Electronics from a recognized university.
Company: Roads and Transport Authority
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A