View All Rotana JobsRotana Hotels
- We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Housekeeping professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
- As a Housekeeping Attendant you are responsible for daily assigned duties as instructed by Supervisors while adhering to hotel policies and procedures and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Check and report any maintenance work required immediately
- Vacuum carpet and upholstered furniture, dust and wipe furniture, empty ashtrays and wastebaskets
- Tidy and arrange neatly guest toilet articles on vanity top and spot cleans carpet when necessary
- Keep fire exits and stair ways clear of any obstruction
- Replenish bathroom supplies and room supplies
- Make bed, wash sink, bathtub, toilet, tiles, mirrors and floor and polish brass and metal
- Receive work assignment, keys and supplies from the supervisor and sign the key log book accurately
- Pick up any litter from corridors and pathways
- Inform valet service to collect guests clothes for laundry, dry cleaning or pressing services
- Clean rooms and bathrooms, performing any combination of the following duties
- Clean and keep the guest corridors, service pantries and service areas neat and tidy at all times
- Remove Room Service tray and trolley from guestroom and corridors
Qualification & Experience:
- You should ideally have a vocational training within the Housekeeping Department of a hotel.
- Good command of English is an advantage.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A