View All Rotana JobsRotana Hotels
- We are currently looking for young, dynamic, self motivated Recreation professionals who want to move their careers forward.
- As a Massage Therapist you are responsible for recommending and applying body conditioning treatments and massages to the guests or leisure club members, whereby your role will include key responsibilities as:
- Perform duties in a professional manner to the full satisfaction of the guests
- Record treatments furnished to customers
- Massage body, using techniques as kneading, rubbing and stroking to stimulate blood circulation, relax contracted muscles or to relieve other conditions
- Aware of how to make reservation for massage and other treatment packages
- Administer steam or dry heat, ultraviolet, infrared or water treatments on request of customer
- Ensure that treatment rooms are tidy and all the items available e.g. towels, candles, oils, etc.
- Provide directions to clients in activities such as reducing or remedial exercises
- Observe high standards of personal hygiene
- Understand the club facilities and the price of memberships
- The ideal candidate will be a hands-on professional with a good spa background and a true passion to serve and ‘make others feel good’ through excellent customer care. You are a positive, smiley individual with an outgoing, charismatic and approachable character, along with a great team player attitude, who thrives in working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
- Understanding the job
- Taking Responsibility
- Recognising Differences
- Customer Focus
Qualification & Experience:
- You should be a certified Massage Therapist with ideally internationally experiences within the same role in a hotel or spa environment.
- You should be well skilled with all massaging treatments and portray a good command of English and strong interpersonal skills.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Entry level
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A