View All Rotana JobsRotana Hotels
- We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Kitchen professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
- As a Specialty Outlet Chef you are responsible for the smooth operation of the outlet kitchen with emphasis on quality, presentation within the guidelines of the standardized menus, and employee training and head up our significant restaurant, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Monitor regular standards of production to ensure highest level of quality
- Ensure HACCP standards are implemented and follow the appropriate hygiene standards as per Municipality requirements at all times
- Participate in the drafting of concept ideas and menus for all special events and functions while encouraging all employees to put forward their ideas and utilizing them wherever practical
- Supervise the Outlet Kitchen in the preparation and presentation of all food items in accordance with the hotel’s SOPs and standardized menu guidelines
- Ensure consistent on the job training session for culinary colleagues and promote health and safety
- Monitor all aspects pertaining to the control of the hotel’s food cost
Qualification & Experience:
- You should have a professional kitchen apprenticeship or chefs training course and at least three years experiences in quality establishments along with excellent specialized culinary skills.
- The ability to communicate well in English and a proven track of food preparation, presentation and preservation knowledge is an essential.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A