View All Rite Aid JobsRite Aid
The primary purpose of this position is to learn all aspects of operating a retail store. The incumbent is also required to perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and federal laws.
- Ensure the proper procedures are followed for cash transactions and bank deposits.
- Attend all Management Development Program (MDP) training classes.
- Ensure the store opens and closes at the appropriate time.
- Learn about all of the possible situations that can occur in a retail store to prepare for the Assistant Store Manager or Store Manager position.
- Assist the Store Manager with the operation of the retail store and complete his/her duties in his/her absence.
- Ensure the appearance of the store is pleasing to the customer and meets the requirements of the corporate office.
- Interact with vendors to order ad, seasonal, and basic merchandise and ice cream (where applicable) for the store.
- Enforce all policies and procedures to ensure excellent customer service is provided and to maximize the P&L performance of the store.
- Ensure all merchandise is set up according to plan-o-grams received from the corporate office.
Qualification & Experience:
- In accordance with state law, candidates must satisfy minimum age requirements to sell and/or supervise the sale of alcohol and/or tobacco products.
- Committed to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important, and appreciated.
- Ability to pass drug test.
Company: Rite Aid
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Sales Business Development
Job Location: Cleveland, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A