View All Rite Aid JobsRite Aid
The primary purpose of the Asset Protection Agent is to ensure a safe secure and profitable store environment for Rite Aid associates and customers while upholding the core values and service attributes consistent with the Rite Aid brand and strategy.
- Assist with adherence of Food Safety and Sanitation practices.
- Assist in maintaining the physical security of the assigned store(s) such as auditing alarms, close circuit TV, lighting, etc.
- Assist with receiving DSD shipments, credits and auditing store DSD practices as directed by APDM.
- Observe, investigate and detain for authorities individuals that commit criminal acts in assigned store location(s).
- Assist with completing Shrink Visit Guides (SVGs).
- Prevent internal and external (shoplifting/theft) losses by coaching and providing feedback to store associates on executing internal controls and creating/executing external theft strategies and tactics.
- Conduct Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) audits, maintain log book and react to EAS activation.
- Assist in the training of store associates on company policies and procedures as well as shrink management tactics while maintaining the Shrink
- Awareness Board as directed by APDM.
- Assist Asset Protection District Manager (APDM), Store Manager, or other field/corporate management with internal investigations and other special investigations as necessary.
- Assist with monitoring DC shipment procedures to ensure compliance with company policies, procedures and protection of company assets.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and evenings.
- A valid driver’s license for business travel when applicable.
- Familiarity with industry/technical terms and processes.
- Minimum age of 18 years old.
Company: Rite Aid
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Sales Business Development
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A