View All Rite Aid JobsRite Aid
- Assist the Store Manager with the operation of the retail store.
- Complete the duties and responsibilities of the Store Manager in his/her absence.
- Ensure the proper procedures are followed for cash transactions and bank deposits.
- Enforce all policies and procedures to ensure excellent customer service is provided and to maximize the P&L performance of the store.
- Interact with vendors to order ad, seasonal, and basic merchandise and ice cream (where applicable) for the store.
- Merchandise the seasonal aisle and non-seasonal, basic, and seasonal end-caps.
- Ensure the appearance of the store is pleasing to the customer and meets the requirements of the corporate office.
- Ensure the store opens and closes at the appropriate time.
- Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to work day, evening, and/or night shift.
- Ability to work extended days on an occasional basis.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work weekends on a regular basis.
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), plus one (1) to two (2) years’ experience in retail management; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Company: Rite Aid
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Quality Assurance
Job Location: Norfolk, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A