View All Qatar Petroleum JobsQatar Petroleum
- Actively manage the compliance of all Qatar Energy Sector company’s alignment with the HR Policy Governance Framework, designed to ensure we fairly treat the workforce as well as promoting better alignment and healthy competition across the Energy Sector.
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum 5 to 8 years total experience In HR function, preferably In Compensation & Benefits field.
- Proven knowledge of different remuneration packages and expertise in the development of total rewards strategy. Advanced proficiency level in
- Microsoft Office suits such as MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Prior experience in a SAP environment is highly desirable.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
- Prior experience in working with senior levels of management and cross-functional project teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Statistics & Behavioural Science, Commerce or Finance, preferably with CCP or GRP certification.
Company: Qatar Petroleum
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Human Resources
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A