View All Qatar Petroleum JobsQatar Petroleum
- This position is fully responsible for leading and supervising all processes and personnel involving the planning, organizing and execution of all QP approved visits to QP locations outside Doha (Dukhan, MIC, RLIC & Offshore) and communities related activities/events at these QP locations outside Doha.
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent proficiencies in both English and Arabic languages (spoken and written).
- 8 years of related experience
- Bachelors Degree in Public Relations / Marketing / Communication or equivalent qualifications.
- Excellent and well-proven communication, diplomatic and presentation skills.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in event management and community relations.
- Excellent and well-proven analytical and research capabilities coupled with very high level of work ethics, professionalism and organizing ability.
Company: Qatar Petroleum
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Public Relations
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A