View All Qatar Petroleum JobsQatar Petroleum
- This position is fully responsible for performing the analysis and evaluation of all event requests/invitations channelled to the Public Relations and Communication Department (PRD), and to provide the required feedback to the Head, Event & Protocol (PRE) so that s/he can make the most professional and objective recommendations that meet QP’s strategic objectives.
- The other key role of this position is to be fully responsible for performing the planning, organizing and executing of all QP approved events and/or protocol duties. (Events includes, but not limited to, exhibitions, conferences, trade shows, ceremonies, meetings, visits, etc., both local and international, related to QP core business and/or those involving high profile delegates such as the State Royal families, Ministers and foreign diplomats).
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent and well-proven analytical and research capabilities coupled with very high level of work ethics, professionalism and organizing ability.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in protocol management (up to State level)
- Excellent proficiencies in both English and Arabic languages (spoken and written)
- 5 years of related experience
- Excellent and well-proven communication, diplomatic and presentation skills
- Bachelors Degree in Public Relations / Marketing/ Communication / Event Management or equivalent qualifications
Company: Qatar Petroleum
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Public Relations
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A