View All Qatar Petroleum JobsQatar Petroleum
- This role both as an expert level individual contributor and a first line supervisor who is responsible for the mechanical upkeep of all production and utility equipment in the factory.
- The main duty of a Mechanical Supervisor is to oversee repair and installation work conducted by mechanics in various industries.
- A Mechanical Supervisor conducts inspections, ensures that safety procedures are being adhered to and maintains inventory of machine parts.
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- Problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of refrigeration system and its upkeep essential
- Proven experience as Mechanical Supervisor or similar role
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Communication and interpersonal skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree in a Mechanical Engineering or relevant field is a must.
- Minimum 7-10 years’experience in automated food processing plant specifically in soft drink manufacturing
Company: Qatar Petroleum
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Beverages
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A