View All Qatar Petroleum JobsQatar Petroleum
- This individually contributing role at an expert level is responsible to identify, qualify and secure events related business opportunities to ensure that the department meets its short term and yearly financial objectives.
- The role primarily a frontline sales job, works within broadly defined guidelines and is required to extensively scout a relatively stable market to identify business opportunities. Working in a relatively slower paced “service”providing environment the job had limited impact on customers
- Proficient in MS Office Tools
- Well presented and able to communicate effectively at all levels in the organization
- Strong business communication, selling and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English and Arabic both written and oral
- Proficient in Powerpoint, Presentation skills, capable of addressing a presentation to a board/client
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Sales/Advertising. Master’s Degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 6 years’ working experience in field of which at least 3-4 years at supervisory level
Company: Qatar Petroleum
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A