View All Qatar Airways JobsQatar Airways
- In this role, you will lead and develop the HIA in-house programme to re-utilize DIA for operational purposes and drives its effective implementation to deliver high standards in performance and service, while engaging employees from HIA Operations and other departments using Operational Readiness Methodologies. The role will focus on the operational readiness of DIA & HIA.
- Provide cost-benefit I ROI analyses pertaining to re-activation of DIA
- Ensure comprehensive land & facilities redeployment strategy to third parties while safeguarding operational needs.
- Creating a strategy deployment aligned to the existing and future needs of each stakeholder’s operation, to support their operational readiness and own deployment initiatives.
- Setting up a complete ORAT programme (Operational Readiness and Airport Transfer)including familiarization,end-user training, operational trials and opening/ part transition scenarios (focusing on dependencies to HIA).
- Developing the business strategy for the next stage of HIA IDIA Operational Readiness for future expansion, contingency and special events (especially FIFA 2022) looking 5 to 7 years ahead
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in Airport Operations Projects.
- Understanding of commercial impacts and financial / budgetary work including contract managemen t.
Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant College or University qualification to minimum Bachelor’s level
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Supply Chain
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A