Website Qatar Airways
- As the business expands this is an exciting opportunity to join our Global Sales team and help us further develop Qatar Airways’ Student segment and Student Club programme across the globe. You will be working with global student entities, local sales teams, Head Office and other stakeholder teams to grow the student segment, create new sales opportunities and continue building the Student Club offering. While maintaining focus on enhancing our digital direct proposition, and creating customized solutions for our trade partners around the world. This is a unique opportunity to work on the segment of the future and help us shape our commercial and product roadmap.
- Achieve and exceed the assigned revenue target and personal revenue target for each financial year.
- Responsible for account management across the full sales cycle (identification, acquisition, implementation, development, and retention) for the identified line of business. For all accounts in the portfolio, account management applies for all points-of-sale and points-of-origin.
- Develop strong customer relationships that deliver impactful results on ambitious annual targets.
- Effectively manage and drive the performance of existing line of business and source new business opportunities through ownership and active management to develop quality revenue.
- Develop revenue objectives and KPIs in conjunction with key stakeholders.
- Initiate and drive negotiations by conducting regular reviews with clients, to understand their requirements and provide them with competitive options to derive maximum revenue. Lead and participate in negotiations with new and existing clients to optimize the full potential of an air partnership, beneficial to both parties
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (MBA or Master’s preferred).
- Possess ability to manage multiple projects in various stages of development.
- Strong understanding of the digital environment with prior experience in digital/ecommerce roles.
- Managerial skills – Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow. Strong mentoring and coaching skills.
- Ability to train and develop subordinate’s skills. Ability to foster teamwork among team members.
- Detailed understanding of the airline value chain with professional experience in a range of key commercial functions.
- Strong skills in analysis and interpreting analysis for business decisions.
- 6+ years of experience in Airlines / Travel industry in commercial roles specializing in the student/ youth segment.
- B2B experience is critical.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: General Business
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A