View All Qatar Airways JobsQatar Airways
- You will be responsible for conducting security related duties both within the Airport Security Operations Centre (ASOC) and within the terminal building. You will be responsible for the correct deployment of contracted security agents in the filed ensuring the required standards are met and maintained. You will deputize in the absence of the security supervisor during airport incidents and will also be required to be deployed to any workstation within the ASOC or within the operation..
- Liaise and coordinate with external agencies and authorities about matters relating to security and protection of HIA property through meetings and briefings to ensure the protection of such property.
- Supervision and quality control activities at screening checkpoints
- Carryout Surveillance duties within the ASOC through CCTV in order to achieve identification of any possible lacks of unlawful interference.
- Oversee contractors’ deployment and conducting breath analyzer tests.
- Follow up any investigations carried out by agents ensuring there is clarity and correct information as directed by Head of Security.
Qualification & Experience:
- You should have minimum 3 years of job-related experience and Trade or Vocational Qualification
- You will have Aviation Security course and 2 or more years in Security Handling activities
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Supply Chain
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A