Website Qatar Airways
- Shafallah Department is currently looking for an Administrator to provide overall administrative support to the Department.
- Organizing of meetings for the Department and maintaining day to day administrative tasks such as filing and updating of shared files/folders.
- Updating of all reports and tracking data in the Department as required.
- Ensuring consistent application of all policies and procedures are being followed by the Team.
- Creating staff evaluation spreadsheet to monitor team productivities.
- Providing support to the special needs individuals as required such as updating records in the system, issuing tickets and other applicable requests.
- Preparing general communications and reports for the Department.
- Providing in-depth induction to new joiners to familiarize them to the work environment.
- Ensuring office equipment such as telephone lines/ computers are functional and working as required for all the team.
- Able to handle confidential information
- Computer knowledge on Word and Excel with Data entry experience.
- Good customer service and has patience to deal with repeated requests.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Diploma in Special Education Needs would be an advantage.
- Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make.
- You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience.
- You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
- Minimum 3 years of job-related experience.
- Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
- Relevant Tertiary, Trade or Vocational Qualification.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Human Resources
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A