View All Qatar Airways JobsQatar Airways
- This role you will be part of HIA IT Security and Compliance team, with a supportive role to minimize the impact of active Cyber security incidents through innovative approaches to incident response and to minimize the probability of security incidents through proactively improving the ability to prevent, detect, disrupt, investigate, respond to, and recover from cyber risk events.
- Perform documentation of activities during an incident, creation of security incident reports, and for conducting post-incident reviews.
- Drive continuous improvement through active collaboration with threat simulation, vulnerability management, and technical architecture.
- Identify security risks and exposures, determine the causes of security violations, designs and implements procedures to prevent and mitigate future incidents
- Support internal Cyber Security incident response to understand, mitigate and remediate threats and risks impacting HIA IT
- Perform incident response technical analysis and arrive at technical conclusions based on analysis of evidence; review analysis and conclusions of other team members and recommend course of action for containment strategy of active threats
- You will have strong analytical and investigation skills and Attention to detail and motivated to deliver exceptional quality, full-stack knowledge to understand modern attacks that involve networks, infrastructure, compute and applications.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks concurrently with strong written and verbal communication.
Qualification & Experience:
- You should have minimum 4 years of experience in critical cyber incident response efforts and relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s Degree.
- Also must have Certifications in SANS GCIH
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: General Business
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A