Website Qatar Airways
- You will manage all Terminal Operation functions related to day-to-day operations and contributes to operations work streams within Terminal Operations and engage with the respective stakeholders on duty accordingly.
- You will be responsible in overseeing and ensuring that all customer flow touch points that are related to the customers journey through the terminal, run in a smooth operational manner.
- You will evaluate and approve minor/major and current works with HIA and other contractors within the Terminal complex in coordination with AOCC, other HIA departments, airport stakeholders/Government agencies with technical processes and policies.
- You will assist in development and manages the implementation of specific strategies to analyze the daily service standards reports and management reporting systems to identify areas of improvement to the overall customer experience.
- You will ensure all Duty Managers read and understand the Operational Work Instructions and constantly assesses the
- Team to ensure continuous improvement.
- You will be accountable for effectively managing all service contracts and their delivery on the ground to ensure all standards are met as per the agreement.
- Strategic thinker with ability to produce accurate work often with tight timescales.
- Good knowledge of Airport operational processes, systems and procedures
- Must have strong time management and organizational skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience
- Relevant College or University qualification to min. Bachelor’s level
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Supply Chain
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A