View All Qatar Airways JobsQatar Airways
- You will be responsible for conducting the audit plan along the different areas of the airport facilities and processes including passenger/staff/baggage screening, access control, airport perimeter system. You will work closely with operational managers both within HIA security and also with the security contractors to ensure that audits are conducted properly. You will be responsible for running the scheduled HIA security Audit plan and identify the non-compliance item through the execution of the audit plan.
- Conduct tests of policies put forward by HIA Security Management, to determine whether there are risks associated with them.
- Liaison with authorities within the airport as well as contractors when carrying out the audit for a specific security operational process relating to passenger/staff/baggage screening, access control, airport perimeter system and airport signage in order to ensure the smooth auditing process.
- Produce reports on the outcome of the audits, and update the corrective action tracker in case of any follow up until closure of the non-compliance findings.
- Produce reports for security contractors or other security stakeholders relating to what aspects are non- compliant from their side, in order to ensure corrective action is taken by the contractor.
- You should have excellent Communication skills and sound working knowledge of MS-Office applications
- You will have good working knowledge of general security operations requirements and understanding of airport and airline operations.
Qualification & Experience:
- You will have minimum 4 years of job relevant experience and relevant College or University qualification to minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Supply Chain
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A