View All Qatar Airways JobsQatar Airways
- You will be responsible for providing internal and external technical assurance and legal compliance for fire life safety requirements. You will provide guidance and direction for the planning, implementation and operation of the organization’s Fire Safety Strategy in alignment of QR Group Safety Policies.
- Conduct annual regular audits and spot-checks of HIA accountable contracts and services in respect to fire life safety, in line with the approved annual HIA Fire Life Safety Audit Plan developed by HIA Management for the benefit of ensuring best practice and compliance with both QR and HIA approved processes and procedures.
- Develop and establish the company’s fire life safety procedures, standards and specifications to meet national and international standards at Hamad International Airport.
- Conduct accident investigations in accordance with HIA approved methods of work.
- Review and amend the existing HIA Standard Operating Procedures and existing HIA life safety procedures in line with current best practice working standards and legal obligations.
- Review, will ensure that current practices are available to staff through the use of the SOP Documentation.
- Fire Life Safety related qualification.
- NFPA knowledge.
Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant College or University qualification to min. Bachelor’s level
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A