Website Qatar Airways
- We have embarked on an exciting digital transformation journey to redesign and reinvent how we digitally interact with our customers. As a Systems Controller, you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition through:
- Analyze system faults, assess severity levels, and provide solutions
- Ensuring the project plan, quality standard, security standard related process are defined and tracked with the release of the solution.
- Timely and accurate project information and reporting is provided to IT management and business.
- Risks are assessed and mitigation/management strategies are designed.
- Provide fair and accurate feedback on the performance of resources assigned to projects and application support.
- Link similar problems by users or systems to enable detailed reporting and trend analysis
- Perform business analysis activities to analyze user requirements, define solutions requirements, and document system specifications.
- Planning, co-ordination, execution and monitoring of a range of projects & solutions implementations. You will be managing business function accounts, ensure the delivery of assigned IT projects/solutions, co-ordinate with stakeholders, business users, IT colleagues and management, and vendors. This role involves technical understanding, stakeholder management, and cross functional support Ensure Project plans are realistic, maintained and properly resourced.
- Responsible for working closely with vendor partners, business users, contract team and track product implementation project throughout the lifecycle (RFI, RFP/RFT, Technical Evaluation, Implementation, Go live etc.).
- Ensure in service reviews for external suppliers
- Ensuring Defined scope is delivered within time and cost.
- Projects are carried out through the defined phases fully complying with HIA IT processes and procedures.
- Ensure that assigned systems/applications are adequately supported. Manage the systems/application support teams/suppliers.
- Solutions meet agreed requirements and business expectations, are maintainable and meet documented and agreed criteria.
- This requires that all solutions are adequately tested (functional, non-functional, performance and integration tested) before User Acceptance Testing.
- Problem solving capabilities, Strong Analytical skills, personal flexibility and agility.
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Design and develop compliance reports from various data sources.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Good understanding of international frameworks such as ISO 20000 & ISO 27001.
- Self-starter, motivated team player and ability to influence others to perform in matrixed project teams.
Qualification & Experience:
- A degree in Engineering/ Computer Science/ Mathematics/ Sciences with of 5+ years project coordination/management experience.
- Project Management Professional, Prince 2 Certification or equivalent experience.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: General Business
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A