Website Panera Bread
- Represent Panera’s Concept Essence and cultural values daily in their role.
- Ensure all breads and baked goods are prepared according to Panera’s standards.
- Primarily work alone with minimal supervision.
- Perform other activities as needed such as stocking, prep and sanitation.
- Bake the majority of a cafe’s fresh bread and pastries each night.
- Are team players by partnering with Cafe Management and fellow associates.
- Enthusiasm, energy and positive attitude with a desire to learn and develop
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work 3rd shift (10 p.m. – 8 a.m. – may vary)
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and as part of a team
Qualification & Experience:
- 1-2 years of experience as a baker or a bakery background (preferred)
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
Company: Panera Bread
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A