View All NBAD JobsNational Bank of Abu Dhabi
The individual with industry experience will support the CIB business and will also contribute to business opportunities with direct P & L growth accountabilities. The role would encompass priorities around business and Treasury transformation leveraging the existing transaction banking products and services while evaluating opportunities to work with digital Partners, TMS providers, regulators and industry thought leaders
- Quality control and oversight of the management committee structure and undertake projects/initiatives as directed to achieve this aim;
- New projects and entry into new international locations.
- Ensure the information in the Corporate Governance section on the Bank’s website is accurate, monitored and checked on annual basis and whenever there is any change that requires update.
- Support in relation to the corporate transactions for local and international entities, e.g. dissolutions, name change, change of directors, changes to articles of association.
- Initial drafts of tasks identified for documenting in the CG Operations Manual.
- Assist the VPs, Corporate Governance in achieving the following:
- Roll out and maintenance of the Corporate Governance Framework to international locations.
- Oversight of administration regarding the reporting functions for international partners.
- CG support in respect of special projects undertaken by the Group, such as strategic entry into new markets;
- Reviewing and updating training materials that support CG’s continuing education program for executive and senior management.
Qualification & Experience:
- Problem solver, ability to think laterally and creatively, strong negotiating and influencing skills; ability to develop strong relationships and leverage these to build productive processes;
- Ability to communicate and influence at the highest levels of the organization.
- Strong ethics and integrity and able to manage market and other highly sensitive information responsibly, maintaining absolute confidentiality
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal, communication and people management skills. Ability to lead, coach and motivate the team to achieve their potential;
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Management, Banking or Finance, with 2 years’ experience, preferably with certification and or advanced courses in compliance and or corporate governance.
- Team player, able to meet tight deadlines and manage challenging workload.
- UAE National preferred
- Fluent in English and Arabic and with sophisticated written and verbal skills;
Company: National Bank of Abu Dhabi
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A