View All Nakheel JobsNakheel
The job holder is responsible to lease and manage the units to qualified applicants within the established time frames and approved rental rates so as to achieve and retain high level of occupancy with good rentals at all times.
- Actively source and secure desired retailers for the project.
- Maximize rental income and terms from lease negotiations with tenants.
- Conduct review and renewal of expiring leases of existing property
- Assisting & follow up for the preparation of lease documentation including Letter of Offer, Agreement for Lease and Lease documents.
- Handle all incoming enquiries pertaining to retail leasing in a professional and efficient manner.
- Carry out market research to study market trends and report to Leasing Manager
- Responsible for leasing vacant units and maintain required occupancy percentage
- Negotiate and ensure conversion of inquiries into executed deals
- Schedule and conduct site visits with potential clients and agents
- Assist prospective tenants with their leasing inquiries
- Negotiate and convince tenants to implement all the terms and conditions mentioned in the lease template
- Undertake direct lease negotiations with targeted and approved prospects.
- Be responsible for raising the profile of the mall amongst retail community.
Vacancy Type: Full-Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A