View All Meraas JobsMeraas
We are looking for an Outlet Manager to join our F&B team.
The job holder will be responsible for ensuring continued and profitable sales growth and excellent customer service in the assigned operations, through effective management of the team and all available resources. Conduct the above in line with Meraas F&B policies, procedures and strategic direction.
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services
- Meet with sales representatives to order supplies such as tableware, cooking utensils, and cleaning items
- Oversea the dining area, supervises food and beverage service staff in accordance with operating policies that he or she may help establish.
- Schedules periodic food and beverage service staff meetings to ensure correct interpretation of policies and obtain feedback from staff members.
- Total receipts and balance against sales, deposit receipts, and lock facility at end of day
- Maintain records of staff periodic manner and operating costs.
- Works with food and beverage staff to ensure proper food presentation and proper food-handling procedures
- Check the quality of deliveries of fresh food and baked goods
- Maintain manning budget and employee records
- Handle guest complaints in restaurants and is capable of handling customers with a friendly/calm attitud
Qualification & Experience:
- Preference will be given to candidates with at least 3-5 years of relevant experience within a similar industry. Proficiency in Arabic is an advantage
- Perform any other tasks as requested by the line manager and business needs
- Order packaging, disposables and non-selling stock and maintain an efficient system of delivery note and invoice control.
- Ensure that all stock is merchandised and ticketed to maximize impact in accordance with standards and legislative requirements.
- Work with buying to ensure stock holding is optimized to maximize sales and minimize write off.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A