View All Meraas JobsMeraas
The Financial Analyst is responsible for the financial planning and analysis allowing the organization to make well-informed commercial decisions. The Finance Analyst should possess the ability to determine the best use of resources to achieve business objectives. They will be expected to produce regular reports using financial data, and work collaboratively across the entire finance team to analyze business performance and strategy.
- Identifying trends, advise company and recommend actions to a senior financial analyst based on sound analysis
- Assisting in the preparation of financial reporting materials (reporting packages, quarterly reports, budget forecasts, etc.).
- Assembling and summarizing data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
- Conducting business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models
- Developing financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis
- Assisting management teams with other corporate development transactions as required, including leasing scenarios, financings, acquisitions, business plan forecasting, and strategic planning.
- Performing complex financial analysis and valuations.
- Providing creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Consolidating and analyzing financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc)
- Proficiency in the full suite of Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word). Experience working with Argus and/or Yardi is preferred but not required
- Excellent analytical, financial modelling and valuation skills, ideally with a real estate and/or corporate focus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both written and verbal
- Project planning and self-management skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or any related qualification. CPA or CMA is a plus
- 8– 10 years of relevant experience in a related industry
- Meticulous attention to detail is essential.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A