View All Meraas JobsMeraas
The Manager – Specialty Leasing will be responsible to ensure overall Specialty Leasing strategy is achieved in terms of revenue and tenancy mix relevant to each Asset by maximizing incremental income for Meraas Assets and contributing in the achievement of business target through implementation of a competitive and innovative Specialty Leasing Programme directed at marketing promoting and leasing of common mall and project area sites to external agencies organisation associations or individual operators.
- Initiating and expanding relationship with ME regional retailers: connecting with new potential tenants.
- Contributing in projected budget income and size, configuration of the shop units, initiating and supporting the preparation of the tenant mix strategy.
- Identifying opportunities for converting unused common area into income producing areas in line with the overall strategy and direction.
- Issuing specialty leasing commercial proposals to potential tenants.
- Working with other departments/ teams to ensure that the kiosks/ activations are open on time.
- Assessing leasing issues on an on-going basis as well as recommending and implementing remedial tactics to mitigate risk.
- Negotiating commercial terms and specialty leasing conditions with retailers and kiosks operators.
- Initiating deals and negotiation on strategic leasing.
- Excellent communications & negotiation skills with the ability to influence
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in management/ Administration
- 8 – 10 years’ experience, with at least, 4 years in a similar function.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A