Website Mashreq Bank
- Responsible to provide Dedicated Services to Top Tier PLM Customers. Accountable for delivering Customer Service Excellence Effectively. Resolve Client Service Issues and Challenges as the final escalation point. Identify and introduce Service Improvement to improve the Overall Client Experience and identify opportunities to streamline the processes. Increase revenue and strengthen relationships.
- Sales referral products and deliver service solutions that meet customers’ needs. Obtains feedback from customers on service improvement and for external polls and internal surveys.
- Work closely with product / solution delivery team to assure proper customer service and be responsible for overall Customer Experience.
- Increase number of products per customer by working the sales managers within UAE and potentially look at IBG countries
- Identify leakages in the portfolio and propose appropriate action to ensure attrition in minimized through monitoring and tracking transactional activity of customers to assure high utilization of products and optimization of balances
- Increase market share and share of wallet by identifying by growing existing volumes and working with sales to identify additional opportunities.
- Support ongoing growth and retention of operating account liabilities for CIBG customer base and to increase our market share. Support in managing the business through monitoring revenues and Attrition. Build stronger internal relationships with business segments heads, RM community, and the wider PLM team. Be champion to protect the bank against various risks related to the operations, fraud, and compliance in the ever evolving regulatory market.
- Become an expert matter on customer’s internal processes to better understand needs and to structure solutions to build a long term customer base in Cash Management.
- Implement and manage Regional Service Excellence for the key CIBG clients.
- Support in growing the liabilities and fees for the bank through the effective Superior Service Support for all types of solutions.
- Work with various functions of operations team to design updated processes that help to create faster turnaround and better customer experience.
- Support all the calling programs for awards, research, and other areas related to the branding of the bank.
- Build a database of client buying behavior, market tends, and competition to ensure that sales and products stay ahead of the challenges that may arise.
- Conduct Quarterly Client Service Review for Top Revenue Customers.
- Be responsible for managing and protecting existing business from existing PLM and also to position improve PLM positioning by increasing the opportunities of cross sell.
- Sales oriented personality with strong ability to understand customer needs and to position bank offering
- Incumbent should have prior direct/indirect cash management experience in a similar position in the Middle East, preferable in UAE.
- Business and revenue oriented skills
- Team collaboration building skills
- Strong interpersonal skills is must
Qualification & Experience:
- University degree, preferable MBA or Masters degree, with at least 5+ years in a product/sales management or related area within cash management and banking.
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A