View All Mashreq Bank JobsMashreq Bank
Job role is to manage all day-to-day operational tasks relating to implementation and monitoring of property management services for real estate clients of the bank. Jobholder will assist the Director – Property Management Unit in preparing periodic reports, maintaining operational records and monitoring performance of the external service providers. Key requirements under this role include coordination with Operations, Legal, Risk Management and Business Divisions within the bank.
- Completeness, authenticity and perfection of the PM documentation with all the counter parties.
- All documentation and reports related to property services to be properly maintained for effective retrieval, and referencing.
- Develop and maintain working relationship with external service providers and clients for efficient coordination with internal stakeholders.
- Prepare periodic reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data received from property management firms.
- Maintenance of rent rolls in liaison with the LRD team.
- Maintain records of property management contracts and executed legal documents for each individual client.
- Review facility management service contracts upon execution and each subsequent renewal to ensure uniformity and compliance with approved policy.
- Quarterly review of the property management budgets in terms of targets and actuals.
- Hold meetings with the clients and document any issues or suggestions related to property management services for subsequent action.
- Energetic and motivational individual with solutions oriented approach.
- Team player with the ability to form strong working relationships with his peers and counterparts.
- Strong analytical, organizing, negotiation and communication skills.
- Proficient knowledge of advanced MS Office, Excel and other productivity software.
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate with a business degree. RERA or equivalent professional certification is a plus.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in banking sector with focus on real estate financing.
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A