View All Mashreq Bank JobsMashreq Bank
- Manage a set of existing Small Enterprise (SE) relationships and originating new SE relationships in business communities around branch locations.
- Constantly identify opportunities to upgrade customers to ME category by identifying customer’s needs & profiling.
- To achieve assigned financial and non-financial objectives by meeting all borrowing & non-borrowing needs of customers with target segments (Viz. borrowers, transactors, depositors).
- Actively source new-to-bank customers and generate new business leads from walk-in customers. Manage all customers focusing on relationship Management & up-selling/ deep-selling/ cross selling other bank products. Seamlessly takeover new relationships originated by DS & relationships downgraded by ME team using defined customer on-boarding procedure.
- Responsible for quality & soundness of assigned SE portfolio (KYC reviews, monitoring for due diligence, anti-money laundering procedures etc).
- Conduct annual/periodic credit facility reviews in the existing portfolio in a timely manner and recommend appropriate credit facilities in line with the banks credit policy to maximize earnings while containing risks to an acceptable level and identifying candidates for downgrades/ upgrades.
- Follow-up and monitor assigned relationships to ensure satisfactory account conduct and early rectification of various credit related issues.
- Screen the market for NTB opportunities.
- Maintain acceptable portfolio quality.
- Improve share of wallet & target to be primary bank for each of the relationships inthe assigned portfolio. Enhance relationship revenue from existing portfolio of borrowing & non-borrowing accounts by cross-selling complete range of banking products.
- Implement and maintain complete control aspects i.e. documentation, periodical client visits / call reports, stock inspections and formal credit checks / informal market feedback to monitor the assigned portfolio effectively.
- Assume complete ownership of customer relationship management for the assigned portfolio of accounts. Provide superior customer service.
- Liaise between internal and external advisors to ensure precision of agreements.
Qualification & Experience:
- Requires advanced vocational knowhow of the subject matter (viz. Credit, Trade, Operating system, Legal, etc)
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and a good team player.
- Banking Sales & service experience with proven relationship management qualities.
- MBA/CA or if a regular graduate needs to possess adequate relevant experience.
- At least 4 years + relevant banking experience in local or international market
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A