View All Mashreq Bank JobsMashreq Bank
Responsible for the performance of all Fraud related functions within the Fraud and Risk management Unit whilst ensuring that all these activities are carried out with maximum efficiency, security and control in accordance with established procedures and agreed service standards, thereby safeguarding the financial interests of Retail Business.
- Ensure Fraud Rules are reviewed on regular intervals and changes propose to maintain optimum balance between fraud and genuine impact.
- Ensure Dashboard are released on time every month.
- Maintain detection rate greater than 80%.
- Ensure rule review for application frauds are done on regular interval and changes are proposed to detect the fraud in most effective FPR.
- In charge of MIS generation and Data management of FRMU.
- Occasional Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Maintain fraud loss Basis point less than 1.5 %.
- Maintain FPR less than 100 for cards.
- Ensure all dispute database is maintained.
- Keep the Team Leader Detection & Investigations advised of material operational/process weakness and non-compliance with controls within the unit.
- Ensure all data is available which one necessary to make appropriate decision.
- Excellent Communication & inter-personal Skills
- Knowledge of Visa / MasterCard regulations
- Database Management Technical Skills
- Product knowledge & card systems
- Strong process & control orientation
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A