View All Mashreq Bank JobsMashreq Bank
- Achieve the financial & non-financial targets as set out in MBOs’ / KPIs.
- Identify and develop new business within the stipulated target market in order to achieve the Unit’s plan.
- Develop existing relationships & maximize ROA and share of the wallet.
- Optimize the balance sheet usage and structure within the portfolio under management.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customer decision-makers and ensure Mashreqbank is regarded at Primary bank status.
- Review and suggest policy and process changes to senior management as necessary to suit the evolving business conditions.
- Approach target market companies with a turnover between AED 100MM – AED 3Billion & acceptable Credit risk standing.
- Introduce and well present the Corporate image of Mashreq as a player which affords a wide spectrum of financing solutions under a single umbrella ranging from WC facilities to Term Finance, Investment Banking products, Liabilities and Treasury products etc.
- Understanding of economic trends vis-à-vis understanding of regional / global financial markets.
- Minimum 5 – 10 years of relevant experience is required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication ability.
- Strong credit and marketing skills along-with intuitive / judgment skills to evaluate risks beyond the obvious.
- In-depth knowledge of the Bank’s policies and operating systems.
- In-depth understanding of multiple product areas of the bank, thus having the capability to constructively engage with client senior management to drive new business opportunities
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A