View All Mashreq Bank JobsMashreq Bank
- Identify critical RMs and set recommendation for career development and growth plans.
- Lead, develop and motivate the RM teams by enforcing the performance management culture and adopt reward recognition programs.
- Develop and implement in conjunction with other stake holders service standards and customer experience plans team to increase customer awareness of Mashreq Gold range of product and increase revenue per customer.
- Develop a clear business plan for the specified geography with a key aim to grow market share in the affluent segment category, using all
- Mashreq Gold channels, internal and external resources, and Mashreq Gold team members reporting to Area Manager.
- Generate business performance report/document and share it with the management
- Proactive in key HR activities for Mashreq Gold segment including identifying and recommending talent to other Areas
- Drive sales across the region and develop efficient plans aimed at enhancing RMs productivity and minimizing budgets.
- Coaching, grooming and developing the competency level of sales & service staff.
- Planning and monitoring of sales activities via sales activity tracker productivity metrics and KPI for the business.
- Complete ownership of the financial commitments for the assigned region.
- Execute Mashreq Gold strategies and plan to develop, leverage and build long term relationship with the affluent segment to achieve sales target
- Establish and institutionalize a culture of internal control and compliance in line with bank’s SOPs, external local regulations, ADM and AML guideline to ensure a risk free operating environment and achieve satisfactory risk rating
- Supporting and facilitating delivery of key trainings to staff including the proposition and induction of new staff.
- Prepare and execute Mashreq Gold yearly budget plan including financial commitments, service standards and marketing activities.
- Communicate changes in product, credit policy parameters and new product launch to the Relationship managers and other Mashreq Gold personnel.
- Strong ambition to drive financial targets / financial knowledge a must
- Professional with extrovert / amiable personality
- Relationship management, people management and networking skill
- Strong interpersonal skills and cultural sensitivity, with maturity to handle a team with leadership skills
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 10 years’ experience of a similar job with a bank / financial services in UAE or developed market.
- Graduate, preferably an MBA or (CeFA 4 equivalent) – They should be certified from the Securities and Investment Institute (SII) or equivalent third party recognized institution for selling investment.
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A