Website Mashreq Bank
To lead marketing strategy and execution to drive business results for the CIBG, IBG and Treasury businesses. Core member of MarComs leadership team, and contributor to Group Brand strategy, Corporate Communications strategy and CSR, from a CIBG/IBG perspective.
- Embody a customer-centric approach, understanding and prioritizing the needs of the customer in all marketing and communications activity
- Develop a clear social media strategy and content plan to engage audiences through existing platforms
- Lead engagement with international CEO teams and Ops teams to drive marketing excellence where there are no teams in place, and ensure brand guidelines are in place
- Support the bank-wide digital transformation programme, with a particular focus on CIBG/IBG/Treasury specific initiatives, and lead marketing aspects
- Co-own the Knowledge Partnerships programme with the COO team, with a view to increasing the ROI, delivering more associated marketing assets, and adding value to clients and bankers.
- Drive awareness of our international proposition in key target markets, and support the team to penetrate new target client personas through direct marketing methods.
- Embed a results driven culture, across all marketing communications activity, to deliver clear ROMI of 3:1 and above
- Prepare a marketing strategy for each business line, to drive awareness of capabilities and support direct to customer conversations, to increase
- SOW and new contacts within target client groups.
- Role model and lead an agile approach within the CIBG/IBG/T marketing team
- Contribute to bank-wide programs on CSR and D&I and advise of any business specific impact or opportunities to working groups and committees
- Lead insight programs reactively as per business need, and proactively to align with market trends and manage requirements through the insight team within marketing
- Entrepreneurial, strong profit orientation and strong leader skill skills
- Ability to ensure all activities are conducted in line with the missions/vision, business objectives, and regulatory controls expected by the organization.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to quickly identify and position the business for change, both internally and externally.
- Ability to view “big picture” and align tactical objectives with strategic ones.
- Familiarity with banking operations, sales and support environments, and strong customer focus.
- Proven success in dealing with various external agencies and building relationships.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills
Qualification & Experience:
- 15-20 years of substantive related banking experience or exception experience in another marketing field, incorporating marketing, analysis and leadership responsibilities.
- Sound knowledge of budgeting, forecasting and analyzing expense for various activities
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A