View All Marriott JobsMarriott
- Functions as the property’s strategic financial business leader. The position champions, develops and implements property-wide strategies that deliver products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the brand’s target customer and property employees. The position provides the financial expertise to enable the successful implementation of the brand service strategy and brand initiatives while maximizing the return on investment. In addition, creates and executes a business plan that is aligned with the property and brand’s business strategy and focuses on the execution of financial activities and the delivery of desirable financial results.
- Identifies the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
- Analyzes differences between actual budget wages and forecasted wages for more efficient budget planning.
- Thinks creatively and practically to develop, execute and implement new business plans
- Provides on going analytical support by monitoring the operating department’s actual and projected sales.
- Creates the annual operating budget for the property.
- Compiles information, analyzes and monitors actual sales against projected sales.
- Provides analytical support during budget reviews to identify cost saving and productivity opportunities for property managers.
- Implements a system of appropriate controls to manage business risks.
- Leads the development and implementation of a comprehensive annual business plan which is aligned with the company’s and brand’s strategic direction.
- Produces accurate forecasts that enable operations to react to changes in the business.
- Analyzes financial data and market trends.
- Analyzes information, forecasts sales against expenses and creates annual budget plans.
- Develops means to improve profit, including estimating cost and benefit, exploring new business opportunities, etc.
- Ensures a strong accounting and operational control environment to safeguard assets, improve operations and profitability.
Qualification & Experience:
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting or related major; 3 years experience in the finance and accounting or related professional area.
- Master’s degree in Finance and Accounting or related major; 1 year experience in the finance and accounting or related professional area.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A