View All Marriott JobsMarriott
Functions as the strategic business leader of the property’s food and beverage/culinary operation, including Restaurants/Bars, Room Service and Banquets/Catering, where applicable. Position oversees the development and implementation of departmental strategies and ensures implementation of the brand service strategy and brand initiatives.
- Reviews financial reports and statements to determine how Food and Beverage is performing against budget.
- Strives to improve service performance.
- Establishes challenging, realistic and obtainable goals to guide operation and performance.
- Sets expectations and holds food and beverage leadership team accountable for demonstrating desired service behaviors.
- Works with food and beverage leadership team to determine areas of concern and develops strategies to improve the department’s financial performance.
- Makes recommendations for CAPEX funding of food and beverage equipment and renovations in accordance with brand business strategy.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED; 6 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, event management, or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Food Service Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 4 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, event management, or related professional area.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A