View All Marriott JobsMarriott
- Assists department head in managing budget, capital expenditures, preventative maintenance and energy conservation. Accountable for maintaining the building and grounds with particular attention towards safety, security and asset protection. Assigns, tracks and follows up on status of work assigned to staff and contractors. Helps increase guest and employee satisfaction through effective communications and training.
- Assists in maintaining grounds, meeting rooms, ballrooms, public space, restaurants, property vehicles and recreational facilities as needed.
- Helps establish priorities for total property maintenance needs.
- Supervises Engineering in the absence of the Director of Engineering.
- Supervises distribution of repair work orders.
- Maintains and operates equipment at optimum effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
- Assists in managing the physical plant including equipment, refrigeration, HVAC, plumbing, water treatment, electrical and life safety systems.
- Assists in effectively planning, scheduling and evaluating preventative maintenance programs.
- Supervises the day to day operations of Engineering.
- Acts as technical liaison for all departments in property.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Building and Construction, Engineering, Mechanics, or related major; 2 years experience in the engineering and maintenance or related professional area; technical training in HVAC-R/electrical/plumbing.
- High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the engineering and maintenance or related professional area; technical training in HVAC-R/electrical/plumbing.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A