Website Jumeirah Group
- An opportunity has arisen for a Junior Sous Chef to join the Culinary Department in Zabeel House by Jumeirah™, The Greens. The main purpose of the role is to work directly in the day-to-day operations alongside with the chefs and a junior manager for the purpose of frontline training and leadership, as well as overseeing hygiene, food quality, portion control and waste.
- Advise guests of spa service programs, treatments, and products available at the spa.
- To request, collect stock and supplies in accordance with minimum stock levels.
- Participate in on-going training, with assistance from your designated trainer and continue to study your skill
- Communicate through appropriate guest cards any guest related matters, products or equipment needs, technical service requests, etc.
- Ensure all treatment rooms are fully set up before beginning a treatment according to standards and procedures.
- Assist in keeping accurate written records of treatments and products used in view of repeat guests.
- Perform professional services according to standards with attention to detail and in a prompt timely manner.
- Assist in promoting spa and body care products to guests and offer full product knowledge.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Graduate
- 2 years experience in a similar role in a quality focused establishment
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Health Care Provider
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A