Website Jumeirah Group
- Supervises effectiveness of workflow and sequence of service during service periods and provides constant hands-on support.
- Supervises closely and monitors the cashiering function of the outlet to ensure compliance with Jumeirah Cashiering Procedures.
- Monitor customer satisfaction and respond to customer feedback and complaints ensuring all procedures for CSI and
- Compliant Handling are followed.
- Inform Outlet Manager / Assistant Manager of any complaints, negative feedback from guest and concerns about colleague satisfaction of colleague performance.
- Actively use the database of customer details / history to assist in guest recognition.
- Advise the Outlet Manager / Assistant Manager of any improvements needed in relation to restaurants operation including updates to the task list or addition / deletion of task lists.
- Conduct performance evaluation of colleagues, training of colleagues, guidance, coaching and counselling of colleagues
Qualification & Experience:
- College Diploma or Equivalent Qualification in a hospitality related field
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Associate
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A