View All Jumeirah Group JobsJumeirah Group
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly talented and experienced Hospitality professional to join the Preopening team at Jumeirah Living Marina Gate. The main purpose of this position is to assist in managing all financial transaction-related activities that are carried out within the SBU in order to ensure that all processes and procedures are in accordance with the Group’s policy, market best practice and business requirements.
- Review and assist in the preparation of the company’s cash flow statements to provide visibility on the SBU’s liquidity position.
- Oversee detailed reconciliations of accounts and resolve problems as needed so that any discrepancies which arise are successfully investigated and settled.
- Oversee supplier accounts and the SBU’s account payables activity and cooperate with the Shared Service Centre (SSC) in order to ensure that all approved invoices are paid as per the agreed upon invoicing schedule.
- Review customer aged debt and collate given explanations about these debts in order to document payment collection efforts and to explore ways to improve collections based on customer feedback.
- Communicate closely with the Shared Service Centre (SSC) on matters related to the SBU’s transactional finance operations, in order to ensure alignment and integration of information as well as to secure optimal support services for the SBU.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good understand of core hotelier operations and the luxury hospitality industry
- Strong knowledge of finance processes and policies, cost control and fund management optimization
- Good budgeting, financial planning, and financial modelling skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent from an accredited and renowned University
- At least 5 years experience preferably within the international luxury hospitality industry or a recognized blue-chip organization
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment, and a solid understanding of cultural in different countries
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Finance Sales
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A