View All Jumeirah Group JobsJumeirah Group
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly talented and experienced Hospitality professional to join the Preopening team at Jumeirah Living Marina Gate. The main purpose of this position is to complete payments and control expenses by receiving, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices in order to ensure that the SBU’s accounts payable are paid in an accurate and timely manner.
- Liaise with suppliers to understand any potential discrepancies or follow-up on enquiries and document the explanations uncovered in order to make sure that all discrepancy resolution efforts are properly managed.
- Verify that invoices are matched against approved purchasing orders and receipt in order to ensure that all payment entries are updated into the accounts payable system.
- Identify and investigate any potential gaps between the supplier invoices and related payments in order to ensure that disputes are avoided and that any discrepancies are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Support the resolution of inbound supplier inquiries and questions in order to ensure that all their concerns are answered in a timely manner and to maintain the SBU’s reputation as a reliable business partner.
- Process the approved payments, as per the financial policies, in order to ensure that all payments are made correctly and as per the agreed upon payment schedules.
- Coordinate with the relevant stakeholders within the SBU to ensure that all invoices and purchase orders are collated, entered in the system and filed for processing.
- Strong understanding of key financial and accounting processes (accounts payable, accounts receivable, collection cycles, reconciliation etc.).
- Strong knowledge of financial control, compliance and reporting.
- Proficiency in software applications and databases, Microsoft Office and analysis tools.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 years experience preferably within the international luxury hospitality industry or a recognized blue-chip organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent from an accredited and renowned University.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment, and a solid understanding of cultural in different countries.
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Finance Sales
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A