Website Jumeirah Group
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Dubai’s premier lifestyle destination, is located on Jumeirah Beach Road just 15 km from the city centre and 25 km from Dubai International Airport. The 26-floor hotel has a curved design which represents the shape of a breaking wave and offers pristine private beaches with undisturbed views of the Arabian Gulf.
- With 599 sea-facing rooms and suites and 19 private villas, as well as 21 restaurants and bars, extensive conference and banqueting facilities, a private marina, Sinbad’s Kids Club, Talise™ Spa, J Club Gym and direct complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark™ for all guests, the hotel continues to redefine the holiday experience.
- Assist Guest Services Executives in their daily work and to deal with any problems or guest complaints in a professional and efficient manner.
- Communicate closely with team about VIP room allocation changes and with Accounts about billing and cashiering issues
- Block any rooms with special requests the evening prior to the arrival date and all remaining rooms early in the morning
- Set an example for all Guest Service Executives with regards to punctuality, grooming, courtesy, attitude, team work, guest relations and following of policies & procedures
- Maintains the privacy of all guests by ensuring that no details of the guest are disclosed to anybody
- Follow up on any outstanding departures and to ensure that late check-outs are charged according to policy
- Function as a liaison between Guest Services Executives and the Front Office Manager, offering feedback and communicating both ways
- Check all updated registration cards ensuring that the information is complete, all necessary documents attached and sufficient payment guarantee has been taken
- Coordinate Room Moves and communicate them to all necessary departments
- Communicate closely with Housekeeping at all times about room allocation changes, Room Discrepancy Report, pending departures, room moves and waiting guests
- Monitor performance of Guest Service Executives and provide feedback & coaching to ensure they are maintaining defined
- Front Desk standards
- Prepare registration cards, welcome booklets and keys for group arrivals and organize the smooth check-in
- Prepare and carry out shift handover and to ensure that the desk is left tidy and that all work has been completed
- Must be full of enthusiasm and ability to energize the team.
- Passion and ability to stimulate ideas and implement them.
- Additional language is an added value
- Ability to work on weekends and night shift.
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- You must also have experience in using Opera PMS, Front Office System
- Outgoing personality with ability to communicate fluently with guests and colleagues.
Qualification & Experience:
- You must have minimum two years experience as Team Leader or a similar role in a 5 star hotel, managing a team (10 or more colleagues) in a multicultural environment.
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A