Website Jumeirah Group
An opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Outlet Manager to join Food and Beverage Department in Zabeel House by Jumeirah The Greens. The main purpose of the role is to be assist the F&B Manager to plan, organize and direct all processes of the outlet to ensure the outlet provides quality food and beverage service that is consistent with the SBU’s SOP and achieves maximum revenue and profit in line budgeted and forecasted projections.
- Maintains departmental Standard Operating Procedures and ensures that all colleagues have a working knowledge and follow the SOPs all at all times.
- Conducts regular team briefings and meetings and ensures the highest levels of service and courtesy are provided to guests.
- To be knowledgeable in all facets of Human Resources nature interviewing, evaluating, discipline, termination.
- Consistently monitors quality of food and beverages being served and service quality, escalating any major problems/ complaints to Senior Management.
- Ensure that s/he and the team adhere to all hotel and company standards, Business conduct and ethics, policies and procedures including Health, Hygiene & Safety.
- To assist the F&B manager in the preparation of the department budget and the sales and marketing plans.
- Achieves sales and profit targets and enhances the margins through effective stock management and minimizing controllable costs.
- Applies creative solutions and proposes ideas to grow, develop and improve the business.
- Keeps information flow between colleagues and Management through notice boards, daily and weekly briefings/meetings.
- Ensures that all colleagues’ activities adhere to and support the Company Quality Standards
- Takes full responsibility of the venue.
- Detailed Food & beverage knowledge within a fast paced upscale casual restaurant/café.
- Track record in working his / her way up to current position (succession plan / development within a Quality Brand)
- Straight Forward Approach, Very Hands On and Approachable
- Lead by Example attitude
- Certificate in Wines, Spirits and Alcoholic beverages (WSET Level 4 or international equivalent)
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar upscale casual work environment or in a standalone venue as an assistant manager (this role oversees the operation and reports to an F&B Operations Manager).
- Certified task and group trainer.
- Diploma in Hotel Management.
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A