View All Jumeirah Group JobsJumeirah Group
- Implement online and offline marketing initiatives for all Dubai hotels in line with objectives of key stakeholders, aiming to increase revenue, loyalty and NPS.
- Improve ROI for all Rooms Marketing activities and establish campaigns KPIs for success.
- Execute the rooms marketing plans.
- Ensure the CRM system is always up to date with all marketing campaigns and projects.
- Development of operational marketing collaterals for existing and hotels under pre-opening phase.
- Ensure the website Rooms and C&I content for the Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts in Dubai is fully updated, in line with the standards established for website content.
- Support the Assistant Marketing Manager in managing quotes and coordinating approvals with various suppliers.
- Provide full support to the Assistant Marketing Manager on daily basis in all marketing activities for cluster and hotel campaigns and projects.
- Ensure that all collaterals and marketing materials adhere to the Jumeirah brand standards.
- Fully trained on MDM
- Understanding loyalty and customer relationship management.
- Chartered Institute of Marketing qualification.
- Strong attention to detail and the production of high quality work.
- Outstanding English skills in written and verbal.
- Project management skills.
- Market research capabilities for competitor reviews.
Qualification & Experience:
- Professional Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree or Professional Degree in either Marketing, Advertising, Media or equivalent.
- At least 2 years marketing experience with luxury or hospitality brands
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Marketing Sales
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A