View All Foot Locker JobsFoot Locker
The Cloud Engineer will be responsible for engineering support of public and private cloud services. You will also work within the hybrid cloud strategy including operating public and private cloud technologies, leveraging and learning with hands on experience in cloud engineering. You will work closely with Developers and Sr Cloud Engineers & the broader organization supporting engineering requests.
- Create and utilize automation and orchestration to support cloud service environments.
- Demonstrated ability to conceive and deliver a broad range of technology solutions to solve complex global application problems desire.
- Flexibility and able to change directions quickly.
- Self-Starter with a Sense of Urgency.
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication.
- Outstanding customer service to Cloud customers.
- Proven relationship/interpersonal skills.
- Engineering support for infrastructure public and private cloud services.
- Build customer relationships and communicate cloud consumption best practices.
- Ability to work across teams/time-zones, supporting and managing large infrastructure & cross-organizational projects.
- Can Do Attitude with a Strong Sense of Follow Up.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and quality of service.
- Conflict Resolution, Negotiation, and Influencing skills desired.
- Proven track record in supporting all aspects of technology needs from start-up through maintenance.
- Collaborate with Project Managers and Engineers to ensure cloud computing best practices are learned, followed and applied.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of hands on experience with Infrastructure as code (IaC) using Terraform or ARM templates.
- Minimum of 3 years of hands on public/private cloud experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience using code repositories including GitHub and Bitbucket/Stash.
- Minimum of 3 years hands on experience using and configuring build pipelines with Jenkins, Bamboo or Azure DevOps.
- Previous experience providing outstanding customer service, exceptional technical resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Minimum of 3 years scrum / agile / Kanban experience using Jira or similar product.
- Understanding of the emerging cloud environments (public and private).
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) in a computer science or information technology field.
- Minimum of 3 years of hands on Python / PowerShell (or similar) experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of hands on Chef / Ansible / automation / orchestration (or similar) experience.
- Experience in migration of hosted applications to a cloud environment.
- Minimum of 2 years experience using Docker.
- Minimum of 1 year experience using Kubernete.
Company: Foot Locker
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Information Technolog
Job Location: Chicago, Illinois, US
Application Deadline: N/A