View All Foot Locker JobsFoot Locker
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
- Be knowledgeable about Nike products, services, history, heritage, and culture.
- Discover the inside scoop behind Nike products and services for the benefit of the consumer.
- Be passionate about Foot Locker and Nike and drive the experience in the store based on passion for the consumer.
- Lead and direct services and programs on branded services, product knowledge, digital services, and more.
- Adjust and enhance the consumer’s experience and store training by keeping pace with market changes, consumer feedback, and services.
- Interact with and educate the consumer on all resources like digital, in-store, and community.
- Recommend the right Nike products and services to meet the needs of the consumer.
- Lead the Nike Athlete in-store team to provide exceptional customer experiences that convert shoppers to consumers.
- Model reliability and flexibility by having open availability/ 7 days a week is preferred.
- Amplify the consumer’s experience in the store.
- Adjust and enhance the customer experience by working with Nike to deliver store training and keep pace with market changes, consumer feedback and services.
- Obsess in the details of the customer journey and needs.
Company: Foot Locker
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A