View All flydubai Jobsflydubai
To manage and control assigned engineering and maintenance projects ensuring that project objectives are delivered as per scope, cost, time and quality.
- Responsible for program schedules, task prioritization, risk assessment and project communication.
- Act as primary liaison between all internal and external stakeholders from project kick-off to completion and sign-off, including suppliers, vendors, OEM, MRO and involved internal departments.
- Preparation and presentation of both written and in-person project progress reports.
- Proactively identify project trends / risks / opportunities and recommend actions to ensure the project achieves its objectives.
- Business process mapping and implementation of process change
- Provide technical advice and knowledge as required.
- Ensure all project documentation is completed and maintained in an accurate and auditable manner.
- Define and direct assigned project execution.
- Control of project change requests.
- Project management skills
- Skilled user of Microsoft Office suite including Project
- In-depth knowledge of GCAA/EASA/FAA aircraft certification standards and regulations
- Proficient in the use of airline engineering MRO IT systems preferably AMOS
Qualification & Experience:
- Project management qualification (PMP, PMI etc)
- Preferred minimum 5 years’ experience in similar role is desirable
- Degree in Aeronautical Engineering
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A