View All flydubai Jobsflydubai
- The successful Senior Analyst acts as a SME for their assigned Business unit and assists the Project/Program Manager in the execution of the Project/Program plan.
- Involvement in all phases of the project management process and assisting the design with understanding/interpreting requirements, the build team with detailed testing, the implementation team with go-live activities and the support team with post-implementation support are central to the the success of this position.
- Documenting the requirements traceability matrix thereby ensuring that the functional solution design can meet the documented requirements.
- 7Subject matter expert on their respective functional domain
- Produce the logical/functional systems design (detailing business information flow/process) for business solution agreed. This includes detailed
- entity relationship modeling, function hierarchy diagramming, process modeling, and function to entity mapping.
- Prepare business requirement documents, use cases, process models and supporting business rules for the relevant initiative. Coordinate requirements walk- through and signoffs with stakeholders to ensure that documentation accurately portrays business needs.
- Ensure that all project document artefacts are signed off by the required business and project stakeholders
- Leads business departments through documentation and gap analysis of “as is” and “to be” business processes.
- Document business objectives, functional requirements, business processes and data models thereby ensuring that business requirements are comprehensively and completely captured.
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively.
- Ability to develop client relationships and comfortably interact with senior level clients.
- Strong ability to analyse and interpret data.
- Highly motivated and self-directed.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Strong ability to translate and communicate orally and in writing in clear and straightforward manner.
- Strong work ethic with a commitment to client service excellence.
- Thorough understanding of functional testing, SDLC and PMLC.
- Good understanding of business process re-engineering.
- Business Analysis thought leader with comprehensive knowledge of requirements management methodologies and business requirement methodologies.
- Good understanding of Return of Investment (ROI) and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and how they are defined.
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong experience in Agile Methodology.
- BS/BA degree in Information Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 8+years’ experience as an IT Business Analyst.
- 3+years’ experience as an IT Business Analyst in an Airline/Travel domain.
- Experience in conflict resolution across multiple stakeholders involving senior management to achieve the objective.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A