View All Etisalat JobsEtisalat
This includes managing the change in revenue and margin mix from legacy mobile voice towards mobile broadband services. Customer Satisfaction and brand equity will need to be continually improved through working right across Etisalat UAE and the Group, partnering with external organizations, and applying best practices.
- Create, recommend & launch appropriate changes to the device portfolio
- Monitor and analyze devices performance trends from financial, competitive and operational perspectives.
- Develop a rolling 12 month plan for the devices portfolio
- Understand key customer needs and industry trends competition, Technology, etc..,) for the portfolio.
- Seek strategic and operational improvement opportunities from a wide variety of sources including Market, Strategy, Planning and Segment Marketing.
- Manage portfolio of any relevant devices including vendors and stock
- Maintains effective external interfaces with business and technology partners, government agencies and commercial /professional bodies.
- Manages monitors and evaluates the section’s on-going performance and quality of its output and services.
- Reports to and maintains ongoing dialogue with VP/Mobile Product Marketing and provides updates periodically about operational performance and achievement of key strategic and financial targets.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5-6 years of experience in the same filed
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Marketing
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A