View All Etisalat JobsEtisalat
- In particular provide legal support to all Etisalat International stakeholders in the area of commercial (which include finance, commercial and digital) across all OpCos within the footprint of Etisalat International.
- From a purely documentary perspective draft, review and maintain all existing documentation that can be handled in – house and to the extent required, manage the relationship with external counsel for expert advice on relevant matters.
- Principally responsible for all commercial matters requiring legal support by Etisalat International.
- Act as primary Etisalat International Liaison with all relevant commercial departments including Etisalat Digital.
- Regularly meet with the senior Legal Counsel – Finance and commercial to discuss legal issues and update on workflow.
- Manage legal interest of Etisalat Group with respect to its OpCos and their markets.
- Manage all external counsel appointments and engagements.
- Work with international institutions and maintain a close relationship with all key stakeholders.
- Liaise with external agents and internal admin for the registration and deregistration and renewal of SVPs registration if and when relevant to the Etisalat International Legal function.
- Provide advice and assist in the implementation of the functional strategy in area of responsibility across the group.
- Draft, review and project manage all documentation relating to commercial and digital transactions undertaken by Etisalat Group as principal and any of its OpCos (as and when required to do so).
- Prepare reports of special / technical nature.
- Provide legal support to all Etisalat Group departments working in international operations.
- Interface with OpCos to provide and ensure legal support, as required, monitor market developments and legal issues in countries and regions.
- Act as primary liaison and manage the relationship between Etisalat International Legal and the commercial departments in OpCos on all commercial and digital related matters.
- Membership of a professional Bar Association or Equivalent is preferred.
- Expertise in conflict resolution.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in dealing with regulatory agencies, banks, creditors and government departments.
- Minimum of 4 years of private practice experience in a law firm or commercial / digital experience with a large and progressive business organization, preferably in Telecom.
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in Law required. Master’s degree in Law is preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Accounting/Auditing
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A