View All Etisalat JobsEtisalat
We are currently looking for an experienced professional to join our Legal team at the group level as Legal Counsel – Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Provide legal advice on new business opportunities (e.g. MVNEs), investments, M&As, strategic partnerships and joint ventures, and divestments.
- Manage M&A legal due diligence and documentation.
- Optimize legal structure of new acquisitions to protect financial assets and limit liability exposure.
- Review the analysis and recommend the optimization and streamlining of respective section processes to support the accomplishment of functional synergies and to enhance corporate performance and efficiency.
- Develop and recommend the financial and work force budget for the area of responsibility. Control the section budget within approved parameters.
- Contribute to the development of the Legal strategy within the Etisalat Int’l footprint and oversee the implementation of the functional strategy in area of responsibility across the Int’l footprint.
- Exposure in multiple geographies.
- In depth knowledge of English Law, other legal systems specifically Civil Law would be a plus.
- Knowledge of Arabic language will be preferred, although not a must.
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 7 years of experience as Legal Counsel in a large and progressive business organization, ideally in the Telecom field,
- A degree in Economics or Business Administration would be a plus.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Law preferably in Company law or equivalent.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Legal
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A