Manages all phases of the Recruitment function as per agreed KPIs and targets, i.e., from planning, sourcing to hiring of candidates to ensure efficient and timely implementation of the recruitment process. Demonstrates proficient knowledge of Recruitment for technical roles. Provides inputs to process enhancement to ensure continuous improvement of the customer experience.
- Carries out the initial screening of applications received in response to advertisements before presenting to Recruitment Specialist.
- Monitors/checks the relevant recruitment documentation including recruitment approvals and employment contracts prior to submission for signature.
- Primary and foremost duty would be to manage the desk of technical roles. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of recruitment for new technologies including but not limited to AI, IoT, M2M, block chain, digital roles etc.
- Co-ordinates/liaises with recruitment agencies and headhunters for searching, short listing and identifying potential candidates especially for very senior roles.
- Monitors the transfer requests received from staff to ensure opportunities are provided for internal movements against available vacancies if the desired requirements are met.
- Oversees and administers written/aptitude tests and trade tests as and when required in co-ordination with relevant departments/units.
- Assists in the preparation of annual recruitment plan for Etisalat Manpower as per set priorities and nationalization policy/plan. Organizes activities to initiate the recruitment process.
- Provides overseas candidates with basic information regarding Etisalat and other particulars of the UAE and guide candidates recruited locally on the immigration/related issues for smooth transition.
- Identifies potential markets for sourcing candidates and regularly prepares/releases job advertisements, both internal & external, against vacant positions.
- The ideal candidate MUST HAVE recruitment experience from agency as well corporate.
- The ideal candidate MUST HAVE proficiency in an ATS
- Candidates with understanding or “Process improvement” will be preferred.
- Proficiency in recruiting for Technical roles, including but not limited to AI, IoT, M2M, block chain, digital roles etc. experience in recruiting for technical roles is a MUST, candidates not having experience with technical recruitment will not be considered.
Qualification & Experience:
- Formal Education Required: Bachelor Degree preferably in HR, Business or Public Administration, or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 – 10 years experience in a similar role with a Blue chip company
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Human Resources
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A