View All Etisalat JobsEtisalat
Drive the implementation of the Enterprise Risk Management process in Etisalat. The role will cover Etisalat UAE and International operations. Implement the Group Insurance Program.
- Implement Enterprise Risk Management processes in Etisalat. Liaise with/advise all CxOs and departmental risk champions regarding the top risks faced by their functions and mitigating actions in place to address these.
- Together with the VP Internal Control facilitate the quarterly International and UAE Enterprise Risk Management Committee and present the respective Top Risk Profiles to the committees.
- Compile the Top Risk Profile on a quarterly basis for reporting to the UAE and International Enterprise Risk Management Committees, as well as the Group Audit Committee.
- Facilitate risk assessments and risk workshops in all departments and facilitate risk assessment workshops in OpCos where requested.
- Drive the implementation of Enterprise Risk Management processes in Etisalat International OpCos and the UAE. Liaise with various levels of management and staff, management to ensure their buy-in and support for the implementation of ERM. Ensure that ERM is implemented in line with the Group ERM Policy, Framework and Methodology. Travel to Abu Dhabi will be required as well as limited international travel to OpCos.
- Implement and Manage the Group Insurance Program (including Directors & Officers, Kidnap and Ransom, Cyber Security) and coordinate all efforts with OpCos. Manage the Group Insurance Brokers.
Qualification & Experience:
- Certification: CIA, CIRM, CISA preferred.
- Bachelors in Commerce (Honors or Masters preferred).
- Minimum of at least 6 years similar experience required.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Accounting/Auditing
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A