View All Emirates NBD JobsEmirates NBD
Responsible to analyze and determine data requirements. The Data Analyst works with Business SMEs to understand Business data requirements that might be expressed as Data Elements or Conceptual data Models. The Data Analyst will interpret the data requirements and map them to the enterprise Data Model, SAP Financial Services Data Model (FSDM) as well as mapping data requirements to application source systems.
- Associate data similarity to data sensitivity, security and data definitions
- Where required the data will be corrected
- Data will technically profiled for inconsistencies and errors and reported on.
- Good understanding of source systems data, data retentions policies and data modelling
- Data definitions will be catalogued and meta-data captured
- Drive data reusability, reduce duplicity of data, minimizing adverse impact to performance,
- Implement data lineage for data from end user BI reports to the source systems.
- Load data glossary/ terms into the data catalog
- Data modelling & mapping, and identify extensions to the SAP Financial Services Data Model.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors of Computer Science or Equivalent
- 2+ years of working experience as a Data Analyst
- 2+ years’ experience of working with industry Data Models
- Minimum 1 years of professional experience in Banking & Finance Industry
- Relevant Certifications
- Agile working practices
- Minimum 2 years professional experience in Data Warehouse
- Knowledge/ exposure to Modern Data Warehouse Architecture
Company: Emirates NBD
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Group Finance
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A