View All Emirates Group JobsThe Emirates Group
Giving the opportunity for university students to experience Emirates Group career opportunities and giving them the chance to evolve as individuals in the work field.
- General employment skills – problem solving, literacy, application of numeracy
- This role is designed to suit students with an interest in gaining employability skills over a short period of time that covers:
- Self-reliance – self-management, readiness to accept responsibility, flexibility, resilience, time management
- Specialist skills – business and customer awareness, application of information technology
- People skills – teamwork, communication skills, listening and questioning, respecting others, contributing to discussion
- Each student will be expected to use their own initiative and undertake self-directed learning within a supportive environment to develop their own skills and a good working knowledge of the department, policies and procedures in order to make a positive contribution to the team and service delivery.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good Communication skills
- Experience in general administration
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office
Company: The Emirates Group
Vacancy Type: Intrenship
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A