View All Emirates Group JobsThe Emirates Group
To provide the highest level of service in order to sell Emirates products such as air tickets, cargo products and solutions with an aim to improve the customer experience and increase company revenue.
- Highlight to customers the legal requirements covering their journey such as passport, visa & health requirements and other details such as check-in place and time.
- Actively be involved in suggesting new ideas and providing recommendations on the improvement of the service provided, thereby increasing revenue and ensuring Emirates success as a market leading airline.
- Ensure the highest standard of customer service is provided to Emirates customers, provide them with details on Emirates tariff fares and actively issue online tickets and sell related products.
- Actively enhance Emirates revenue earnings by providing options to customer on all products and services such as Skywards membership, DBB, Dubai stopovers, hotel bookings and upgraded fares.
- Ensure that all necessary ticket related documentation is filed, time tables updated, brochures, sale and promotional material is properly displayed on individual counters providing various options to the customer which will assist in increasing sales. (Reservations and Ticketing Offices only).
- Issue Emirates tickets to customers ensuring that all necessary airline rules and regulations are incorporated and that the customer request is met in order to provide them with excellent service.
- Fluent (read, speak and write) in Japanese.
- Excellent interpersonal, telephone and customer service skills.
- PC based skills to operate Windows package including Microsoft Word/ Excel/ E-mail.
- Ability to work in a busy sales team environment.
Qualification & Experience:
- 10 Years schooling or equivalent
- Knowledge of contact centre and airline industry procedures and methodology. Standard Fares and ticketing courses, Skywards and MARS reservations systems
- Customer Service.Call Centre : 1+ Year
Company: The Emirates Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A