Website The Emirates Group
To design, drive, implement and oversee execution of the Emirates Group’s overarching talent and leadership development a strategy through dynamic initiatives and processes in alignment with current and future strategic business needs.
Define, manage and deliver Leadership and Talent Development strategy, infrastructure and objectives to support overall business aligned Learning & Talent initiatives. This may include but is not limited to – Training & Workshops, Blended Development Programmes, Bespoke Organisational Support & Consultancy, Designing Globally Accessible Digital Programmes, Coaching & Mentoring, Executive Leadership Development Assessment & Support, Design of Talent Frameworks, Change Leadership Programmes, Design of Innovation Leadership Programmes, Building Programmes for Resilient Leadership for the current and future business landscape.
- The primary accountability is to take responsibility for account management across the full sales cycle (identification, acquisition, implementation, development, and retention) for a portfolio of defined accounts with a strong focus on corporate account acquisition and maintenance of existing specialty accounts, specifically cruise and marine focused.
- Based on the knowledge gained from managing the portfolio of accounts, provide recommendations to Regional and Channel Sales Directors on:- account development approaches across industry sectors
development of the commercial strategy
introduction of new product and service offerings
- business opportunities and risks for Emirates.
- Work in conjunction with members of Global Sales; actively seek opportunities for sales under other Emirates commercial programmes. This includes leveraging TMC relationships to secure opportunities from their consulting/advisory arms, seeking MICE sales opportunities.
- Utilize CRM Salesforce.com to communicate account/prospect activity, competitive intelligence, and support to commercial campaigns.
- Achieve/exceed product sales targets within the Territory, to support the planned growth of the business.
- Gather and analyse intelligence on competitors’ activities and market trends, on a territory basis, in order that Sales Directors can modify or refine strategies to maintain a leading position in these markets.
- An excellent team player
- Excellent in facilitation and communication skills, exceptional at collaboration and influence across all levels of an organisation
- A strong leader of people and teams
- Self-motivated with an intellectual curiosity, a strong growth mindset and the desire to constantly improve
- Able to form effective relationships with executives and senior leaders
- Able to drive leadership and talent development interventions within a fast-paced, lean environment at a tactical and strategic level
- Strong in relationship management and engagement with external consultants
- A critical thinker with strong analytical skills and the ability to analyse data and create meaningful conclusions which will inform the business
- A desire to continually seek out opportunities for improvement, efficiencies and innovation in your organisational eco-system
- Able to use initiative and take responsibility with a positive can-do attitude to deliver effective results
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in managing a team of professionals
- Qualification in psychometrics is an advantage
Company: The Emirates Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A