Website Emaar Properties
- Born in Dubai, Rove Hotels is a joint venture between Meraas Holding and Emaar Properties PJSC. Rove hotels is an award-winning lifestyle hotel brand, offering well designed hotels in connected locations. Designed for the traveller who likes to explore without borders, receive fuss-free service and some touches of local culture. Rove Hotels defines a new niche in the ever-evolving global hospitality sector.
- At Rove Hotels we create exciting adventures and memorable experiences. This is who we are – Rovesters (that’s you!) who guide our Rovers (our guests) to explore without borders. We live, breath and reach out in a fun and casual yet professional approach, driven and inspired daily by our Roveprint – the Rove Brand DNA!
- This function is to ensure to provide all forms of maintenance, repairing, and upkeep of various appliances and equipment within the assigned Hotel ensuring providing premium quality service and maximum comfort of Rovers whilst complying to aimed safety and quality standards.
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous Experience as a Duty Engineer
- Engineering Diploma/Degree is a must
- Take ownership of your role, lead by example. Be a Rovester!
- Genuine service personality.
- Speak, show, and live based on the Roveprint.
- Enthusiasm and a positive approach.
- Minimum 1-year experience in similar jobs and the related fields of operations.
Company: Emaar Properties
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A